Teacher Assisting a Student

OUR TEAM

We're ready to work with you to

unlock your potential and reach your goals.

Kesia Hatcher

Picture of Founder and CEO

Kesia Hatcher is the founder and CEO of Hatching House Mentoring Services, Inc. Kesia is a native of Louisville, Kentucky who has several years of experience living in, growing with and servicing the community around her.  She founded Hatching House Mentoring Services, Inc. in November 2017 with the hopes of creating a supportive, uplifting and encouraging environment for scholars with learning specialties and those who have had Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs). 

 

It is her belief that when scholars who have been affected by Adverse Childhood Experiences are mentored at an early age there is a better chance of closing the many gaps that create these disparages.  By interceding and rerouting their courses early on, those adverse effects can be counteracted immediately and those scholars, who would otherwise struggle to nurture their greatness, are given the opportunity to thrive individually as well as collectively within their community and in educational settings.  

Kesia herself grew up with learning specialties that could have defined her academically had it not been caught early on by a keenly observant educator who had a true passion for what she did.  Mrs. Hatcher received the educational guidance she was lacking and as a result, she now holds a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work from the University of Louisville, as well as a Master’s degree in Public Health Education from Purdue University. 

 

Additionally, Mrs. Hatcher is equipped with a knowledgeable background in healthcare, including mental health, as well as a plethora of youth program implementation experience.  Her vision included a curriculum that was developed and designed to teach life-changing skills that would also include goal setting and instruction on how to reach those goals.  It is structured, specific and incorporates emotional intelligence elements at the early stages of development to equip children with tools to process emotions properly. 

 

This program is designed to engage children from the beginning, starting at daycare and following them throughout their academic career into young adulthood.  The desired outcome being matriculation to post-secondary education and giving back to the organization and community at large.  It takes great commitment to take charge of nurturing differences in order to stimulate growth among the scholars she is connected with but Kesia Hatcher is up to the challenge.  Her and her team are the individuals to get the job done. 

Alyssia Jones 

Picture of Alyssia

Alyssia is no stranger to the importance of a dedicated educator. Growing up with learning challenges and a grandmother that was a teacher left little room for Alyssia not to have an advocate in education. She knew firsthand the impact strong teachers and resources have on students' academic journeys and life.  Triumphing over her adverse trauma in childhood and adulthood, Alyssia's passion for teaching youth and adults how to intentionally communicate their presence and purpose in their lives is her driving force.

 

In addition to being a partner with Hatching House Mentoring Services Inc., Alyssia Jones is the founder of My Prep 4 Success Consulting Services. Led by Alyssia’s decade of experience, her company specializes in providing elite workforce development support, interview coaching, and career readiness course facilitation.  As an industry professional, Alyssia has coached over 1000 clients and students, both internationally and domestically. Her past student clients have acquired college prep interviewing skills, securing  85% of those accepting a scholarship to their desired college or university. The remaining 15% have obtained an aligned certification/training and internship in the field or position of their choice.

Alyssia couples her extensive experience in being a nationally certified mental health trainer, with holistic case management, financial literacy empowerment coaching with career assets training.

Alyssia attends several conferences quarterly to gain intellect and network connections in the fields of workforce development, economic sustainability, and mental health & wellness. 

Alyssia Jones has not only created a unique and intentional path of professional remembrance, but compassionately delivers empowered results to her clients, participants, and partners, by never losing sight of the prize-fulfilling the needs of the people by teaching them how to build their dreams from the resources provided to them, living in their right now reality.

Here is where it all begins.

Take that first and join us in helping develop

strong and productive leaders.